Spooky season is here! But let’s be real, not everyone likes being scared. While there are plenty of Halloween hits available to stream, they don’t all cater to scaredy-cats.
But here’s the good news: there are options for the cinema cowards out there. If you don’t have the stomach for horror, here are some Halloween movies for wimps:
- “What We Do In The Shadows” (2014):This mockumentary follows vampire housemates played by Jemaine Clement, Taika Waititi, and Jonathan Brugh balancing modern life with their vampire tendencies.
- “Jennifer’s Body” (2009):It’s the perfect combo, Megan Fox as a man-eating vampire demon. Amanda Seyfried also stars in this feminist romp.
- “Twilight” (2008):Whether you’re watching it ironically or not, there’s no denying “Twilight” is a vampire classic.
- “Clue” (1985):This box office bomb based on the game has become a cult classic.
- “Hocus Pocus” (1993):This classic starring Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy is fun for the whole family.
- “Zombieland” (2009): Jesse Eisenberg teams up with Woody Harrelson and a clever pair of sisters played by Emma Stone and Aigail Breslin to fight plenty of zombies.
- “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” (1975):This one’s for you musical theater kids. The 1975 movie is one of Tim Curry’s most iconic performances, and the songs and dance numbers are super fun.
Check out more unscary Halloween movies HERE.