Brace yourself for a throwback blast with the Pop 2000 Tour, hosted by Lance Bass, with O-Town, Aaron Carter, Ryan Cabrera and Tyler Hilton.
These talented performers take to their 3rd Street stage on July 27, 2019.
The Pop 2000 Tour delivers the “TRL moments” that will bring you right back to the early 2000s.
Featuring performances of hit songs like “Bye Bye Bye,” “All or Nothing,” “I Want Candy,” “On the Way Down” and more, the Pop 2000 Tour reads like a who’s-who of chart-topping hit makers.
- Lance Bass gained international fame as a member of *NSYNC. To-date, the group has sold an impressive 60 million records worldwide.
- O-Town’s story began in 1999, when “Making the Band” chronicled the rise to success of the group during three seasons of the series on both ABC and MTV. The group’s hit singles include “Liquid Dreams,” “All or Nothing” and “We Fit Together.”
- Aaron Carter’s first album went five times platinum, and his second featured the hits “I Want Candy,” “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It)” and “That’s How I Beat Shaq.” That was followed by two more triple platinum albums. Aaron has appeared on popular TV series including “Lizzie McGuire” and “Dancing With The Stars.”
- Ryan Cabrera is the singer-songwriter behind smashes such as “On the Way Down,” “True” and “Shine On” as well as albums including 2004’s “Take It All Away.” Ryan was also featured heavily on MTV’s “Ashlee Simpson Show” and “The Hills.”
- Tyler Hilton is best-known for playing the fan-favorite character “Chris Keller” on the CW series, “One Tree Hill.” He also played Elvis in the Johnny Cash biopic, “Walk The Line.” Tyler’s versions of “Missing You” and “When The Stars Go Blue” reached platinum status, as part of the One Tree Hill soundtrack.
Join us for Pop 2000 Tour, hosted by Lance Bass, with O-Town, Aaron Carter, Ryan Cabrera and Tyler Hilton. It’s free, and it’s on the most exciting pedestrian promenade in the world, Fremont Street Experience.
Check out the full Downtown Rocks free concerts series line-up.