Put on your lederhosen and get to the Galleria at Sunset for the only Oktoberfest in Henderson on September 28!
In true German tradition, the event will include:
- Beer (of course!) pouring over 15+ different German and local beers
- Live polka dancing and bavarian music
- Brats, Pretzels, and more.
- Wear your lederhosen and enter the Costume Contest
- Beer Tasting Contest
- Beer Stein Race
- Stein Hoisting Competition in partnership with Sam Adams
There are two options this year for tickets:
- $50 Per Person Includes: All You Can Drink and Contest Entries
- $25 Per Person Includes: Three (3) Beers and Contest Entries.
- Additional beer will be available throughout the day per purchase.
Day of Tickets/Walk Up Prices are:
- $60 Walk Up Includes: Day of purchase will include All You Can Drink and Contest Entries. While Supplies Last.
- $40 Walk Up Includes: Three (3) Beers and Contest Entries. **Additional beer will be available throughout the day per purchase.
Must be 21 to participate in certain contests and receive a beer stein, families are welcome to attend. Kids are free to enter but must be accompanied with a parent at all times.
Location: Outside, in front of World of Beer.
Tickets available TODAY! CLICK HERE!