The historic Moulin Rouge might be making a comeback!
Plans are in the works with budgets and rendering already finished, with Phases 1 & 2 costing approximately $400 million and Phase 3 requiring around $800 million.
This endeavor will be the centerpiece of a master plan that would include a performing arts center, world entertainment complex, mixed-use residential/commercial and retail components, and high-rise condos.
Phase I includes:
- a 400-room hotel
- 25,000-square-foot casino
- two restaurants including a buffet
- 40,000-square-feet of convention space
- pool-side night club
- a 1,200-seat showroom
- a 200-seat jazz center
- 2 lounges
- a Vegas-style pool with a poolside sports-book
- and more than 25,000 square feet of retail and spa facilities.
Phase II will include:
- an additional gaming floor
- retail spaces
- entertainment venues
- another hotel tower with 1,000 hotel rooms
- an additional 50,000-square-feet of new convention space
- and associated parking facilities.
Phase III will include:
- mixed-use residential space with street level retail
- office space
- and a 12,000-seat arena.