VGK Fans Raise Over $1M For Local Charity

At every Knights home game this past season the 51/49 raffle, sponsored by Raising Canes, has been in full effect. So much so that they raised over $1 million for charitable organizations in the Las Vegas area.

 

Raffle ticket buyers through their names in the bucket for a chance to win 51% of the total pot each time. The other 49% went to the Vegas Golden Knights foundation to help those in need.

These local organizations include the likes of Three Square, Junior Achievement, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, and Best Buddies.

A total of $1,026,569 was raised for the foundation this season.

Sunny 106.5 Morning Show

Sunny 106.5 Morning Show

Want to know more about the Sunny 106.5 Morning Show? Get the official bio, social pages & articles! Read more

title

Content Goes Here