You would think a vacation package that starts at almost half a million dollars would include gifts of rubies and diamonds, and you wold be right! The Venetians new "Want The World" package starting at $450,000 starts with a trip to Las Vegas in a private jet, where a Maybach vehicle will bring you to a 6,500 square foot presidential suite that.
The stay in the suite includes a private butler, a fully-stocked bar, monogrammed silk pajamas, a crystal-encrusted magnum of champagne, and "a replica of the resort’s signature armillary sphere hand-crafted from artisan chocolate, atop a cake adorned with a 2.5 total carat ruby and diamond necklace and matching 2.47 carat Burma ruby and diamond ring from Bellusso Jewelers." Here are some other perks to the package:
- Gold-flecked cocktails at The Dorsey cocktail bar
- A pampering, in-suite Champagne pedicure and Diamond massage experience from Canyon Ranch Spa + Fitness
- In-suite, four-course custom dinner prepared by Chef Lorena Garcia of Chica and a two-hour salsa dancing lesson
- 24k Brunch and Bubbles by Yardbird, complete with 24k gold-dusted chicken n’ waffles and Cristal mimosas
- Red Velvet Cake Batter CrazyShake at Black Tap with a 5.5 carat diamond bracelet from Bellusso Jewelers.
- A personal photographer to document the stay
Prices start at $450,000. More information is available at Venetian.com/wanttheworld