THE 7 BIGGEST THANKSGIVING COOKING HAZARDS
1) Salmonella: practice clean hygiene when dealing with your bird by washing your hands and disinfecting the area.
2) Defrosting: Best to do this in the refrigerator with a big tray underneath to catch all the water.
3) Stuffing: If you like your stuffing actually stuffed int he bird then just make sure its thoroughly cooked with no raw turkey juices coating it.
4) Knife Injuries: This one speaks for itself, practice safe slicing people!
5) Burns: Oil and stove burns run aplenty this time of year. Best not to keep anything flammable near your cook station!
6) Leaving Food Out Of The Fridge: Bacteria develops fast so once your done eating pack everything up and put it away!
7) Reheating: As stated above bacteria develops quickly so make sure to kill it by reheating at 165 degrees.