Since Mother's Day is Sunday, a survey asked 2,000 Americans which actress they'd like to play THEIR mother in a movie. And apparently, award nominations are important to a lot of people, because MERYL STREEP is #1.
Here's the Top 20:
1. Meryl Streep
2. Sally Field
3. Julia Roberts
4. Jennifer Lopez
5. Angelina Jolie
6. Oprah Winfrey. Sadly, she had a son when she was only 14, but he died after a premature birth. She never had any other children.
7. Jennifer Aniston, and as every tabloid reminds us every week, she hasn't had any kids.
8. Michelle Obama, who isn't even an actress.
9. Melissa McCarthy
10. Queen Latifah, who doesn't have kids.
11. Catherine Zeta-Jones
12. Annette Bening
13. Julianne Moore
14. Mandy Moore who doesn't have kids, and she's also the youngest person on the list. She's 35, so since this is a survey of "adults," they're probably fixated on the older version of her "This Is Us" character.
15. Courteney Cox
16. Octavia Spencer who doesn't have kids.
17. Hilary Swank who doesn't have kids.
18. Kristen Bell who's 38 years young.
19. Julia Louis-Dreyfus
20. Susan Kelechi Watson who you'd know from the shows "Louie" and "This Is Us". She's 37, and doesn't have any kids of her own.
Meanwhile, 27% said that no one can play their mom but mom herself, which is sickeningly sweet.