Who knew we could HEAR colors? A new study out of the Netherlands found that when some people hear different vowel sounds, our brains associate them with a color. It's true. And you can even use that to figure out what COLOR people associate with your name. Here's the breakdown:
1. A sounds like red, pink, or orange.
2. E sounds like green and orange.
3. I sounds like green and yellow.
4. O sounds like blue and purple.
5. And U sounds like blue or red.
So if your name is "Pete," that's a green and orange name. If your name is "Ivan," that's green and yellow, with maybe a little red or orange thrown in.