Well here's some good old-fashioned honesty: A new survey found the person who's most likely to derail your attempt to be healthy is...(drum roll please)...YOURSELF!
People said a lack of willpower is the #1 reason they can't get in shape. With that said, four of the top ten excuses we use for not being healthy involve other people. The top six are all about you though:
1. Unhealthy foods are just too tempting.
2. A lack of motivation.
3. I don't have enough time to exercise.
4. I can't resist all the treats and desserts around the holidays.
5. There's not enough time to make healthy meals.
6. I have a "treat yourself" mentality.
7. My significant other buys too much junk food.
8. My co-workers bring unhealthy food to share at work.
9. My family doesn't want to eat healthy.
10. My significant other makes food that isn't good for me.