Most people don't realize this, but McDonald's coffee is fairly weak compare to other places you can go. Starbucks coffee has more than TWICE as much caffeine per ounce. Even 7-Eleven coffee has significantly more. Here are eight coffees ranked by how much caffeine each one is packing:
1. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, 20.8 milligrams of caffeine per ounce. To compare, Pepsi only has about 3 milligrams per ounce.
2. Starbucks, 20.6 milligrams per ounce.
3. 7-Eleven coffee, 17.5 milligrams.
4. Peet's Coffee, 16.7 milligrams.
5. Dunkin' Donuts coffee, 15 milligrams.
6. Chick-fil-A coffee and yes, they have coffee 13.6 milligrams.
7. Panera Bread, 11.8 milligrams per ounce.
8. McDonald's coffee, just 9.1 milligrams.
For more info please click here!