Today the Las Vegas-Clark County Library District not only announced that they will be opening their branches for public use, but that their annual "Food For Thought" program is back and running through July 31st!
Late Fees are currently being waived (upon request) due to COVID-19, but if you already owed late fees you're welcome to bring in canned food for Three Square Food Bank to cover those fines.
- Ensure your overdue library materials are returned and please accept our gift to you during these difficult times.
- Then, consider paying it forward with Food for Thought.
- Help support Three Square Food Bank with your donation of unopened canned or packaged food items.
- All donations go to replenish our community food bank and provide assistance to food insecure families.
- The Library District typically waives $2 of fines and fees for every item. An equivalent value of food contributions is recommended.
- Donations can be delivered to the customer service desk at any one of the Library District’s convenient 25 locations.
For additional information on the "Food For Thought" program, visit lvccld.org.