Why You Should NEVER Eat Leftovers That Have Been Left Out

Popular YouTube doctor, Dr. Bernard, is warning people of the importance of proper food refrigeration.

A college student in Belgium died after eating spaghetti that had been cooked 5 days earlier and was left out on the counter.

The student, named “A.J.,” heated the food up in the microwave before he ate it and became seriously ill.

His parents found him dead at home the very next day.

The food had grown a harmful bacteria that attacked A.J.’s liver.

Brody

Brody

Want to know more about Brody? Get his official bio, social pages & articles! Read more

title

Content Goes Here