Don't Let Your Dogs Eat the Mushrooms!

Mylie and Parker

If you have dogs please don't let them eat mushrooms in your yard!  They are toxic for dogs and have killed some here in the Triangle!  Amatoxin is the poison found in mushrooms that are bad for dogs because it can cause liver failure.  There isn't an antidote for it either.  It's not a specific looking mushroom so just remove any and all from your yard!  

Brody

Brody

Want to know more about Brody? Get his official bio, social pages & articles! Read more

title

Content Goes Here