While there are plenty of men who will spend hours a day in the gym working on their body, if they are doing it to attract women they may be wasting their time. Planet Fitness annual study once again finds that the “Dad Bod” is in. In fact, 69% of women say they find a dad bod attractive!
- 70% of woman, and 59% of men say they are still attracted to men with dad bods.
- 59% of women say they prefer a man with a dad bod to someone who is really muscular.
- 48% of women and 44% of men say dad bods are the new six-pack.
- Plus, 64% of men with dad bods insist they are comfortable in their own skin.
- Another 69% are comfortable and confident with their physique.
- 72% of women and 68% of men say most people are accepting of dad bods.
So, what do gals like about a dad bod?
- 65% of women, and 50% of men say a dad bod is “sexy.”
- 80% say a dad bod represents a man who is confident in their own skin.
- In addition men with dad bods are looked at as…
- Good husbands (30%)
- Supportive (28%)
- Caring (26%)
- Providers (26%)
But it’s not all positive news…
- 50% of men admit they feel judged by others for their bodies, an increase of 10% from last year.
- And 47% of men without dad bods admit they believe they would feel judged if they had one, an increase of 11% from 2018.