Summerlin Wellness Weekend: Sat., April 22 - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sun., April 23 - 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Summerlin Hospital Speaker Series: health screenings and information on the following topics: skin cancer education, cardiac/stroke education, adult CPR, blood pressure checks, breast cancer, balance screenings, senior exercise, scoliosis screening, meditation, breastfeeding Q&A and more
- Children’s Interactive Tent hosted by Summerlin Hospital featuring children’s CPR, medical play, scoliosis screening and a children’s nutrition activity
GREENFest: Sat., April 22 – Earth Day – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Co-founded by the GREEN Alliance and Republic Services, this event celebrates Earth Day with nearly 150 exhibitors displaying products and offering information on clean energy, green homes and buildings, smart energy, sustainable living and more.
- Premier Community Sponsors: NV Energy, Bombard Electric
- Drive Clean Energy Procession that includes hybrids, electric vehicles, compressed natural gas, electric bikes and more: departs at 8 a.m. from Las Vegas Cyclery, 10575 Discovery Dr. with arrival at Downtown Summerlin by 9 a.m. Register to participate at GREENFestLV.com/procession
16th Annual Tour de Summerlin: Sat., April 22
- Non-competitive cycling event runs through Summerlin, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, benefitting the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America, Southern Nevada’s longest running cycling event
- 80-mile ride begins at 7 a.m.; 60-mile ride begins at 7:45 a.m.; 40-mile ride begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Sponsors: The Howard Hughes Corporation, Summerlin Hospital, Trader Joe’s, Land Rover Jaguar Las Vegas, Whiting Turner, McGhie’s Ski Bike & Board, Team AMC, Tim Soder Physcial Therapy and Crovetti Orthopedic.
- To register, visit SUMMERLIN.COM or call 702-252-8077.
- Early registration through March 14 is $85; March 15-April 14 is $95; April 15-22 is $105.
8th Annual Summerlin Half Marathon: Sun., April 23 @ 7 a.m.
- 13.1 mile course that begins and ends at Downtown Summerlin, includes scenic tour of several Summerlin villages on the community’s nationally recognized trail system and more
- Chip-timed run/walk
- Top female and male finishers recognized; all participants receive medals and shirts
- Benefits The College of Medicine at Roseman University in Summerlin
- Sponsors: The Howard Hughes Corporation, Summerlin Hospital, Land Rover Jaguar Las Vegas, Team AMC, Las Vegas Running Company
- To register, visit SUMMERLIN.COM; pre-race registration $80 through April 21; $100 April 22 and 23